Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Holiday










Last holiday, my father and I went to Singapore to meet my sister and mom who had been there first after Thailand because my sister joined choir olympic in Thailand. We spent 4 days in Singapore. We did some shopping there. I bought transformer toys and a cartoon network toys.

In Singapore, I met Hansen and Arvid. Hansen and I spent our time in foodcourt and mall. We had a great holiday in Singapore. I miss to go there again.

That's my holiday.

8 comments:

Jane Ross said...

Wow Raymond. Well done! You are the first to post on your blog. See me for language points. Way to go!

Megatron Andrew said...

Hi Raymond,

Your story about your holiday makes me impress. How glad you see Hansen and Arvid. You're really lucky!

The Little Man,
Andrew Christian

kevin5 said...

Il like your blog.

Jane Ross said...

9/10 for this task. Well done Raymond.

RaptorF22 said...

hey wazup ray i like transformer. your blog blog is cool







your friend
beni

Christina Alizka said...

Hey RayRay a.k.a the coolest friend. You are so lucky you met Hansen on your holiday!


Sign,
Alizka a.k.a the second coolest friend.

ironhead said...

Hi this is Raymond (ray-ray) I hope you all write a comment for my blog and holidy

Christina Alizka said...

Thanks Ray.
Where did you get that? Anyways, I have lots! Alizka, al-liz-ka, lizka, aliz..and so many more! Haha.